TuCo is a new compressor based on vari-mu tube technology with feedback topology from our friends at Sonimus. TuCo can be clean, warm and crisp at same time, going from subtle and natural compression at low amounts all the way to punchy and aggressive pumping vibe at higher settings. TuCo is an original Sonimus creation, designed using analog modeling techniques.
TuCo sounds great applied to a whole mix, drums, vocals, bass, keys and even guitars too. Thanks to its “stereo modes” (Dual Mono, Stereo Vintage, Stereo Modern) TuCo can be used for tracking, as well as for mastering with its 0 latency design.
- All tube vari-mu design
- Four modes: Fast Attack Compressor, Slow Attack Compressor, Fast Attack Limiter, Slow Attack Limiter
- Release knob with slow to fast settings
- Auto Makeup Gain control
- Three stereo modes: Dual Mono, Vintage Stereo, Modern Stereo
- Mix control for parallel compression. (two modes)
- Output tube saturation controlled by a drive knob
- A/B switch for a/b comparison
- Presets system to create and edit both user and factory presets
- Support for HQ screen resolution (Retina)
- Optimized for real time usage
- Dedicated output after all processing
- x2 Drive control like in console emulations